Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Vote In Maine

Karin Klein.(2009). Could Philip Spooner be the key in Maine's same-sex marriage vote? Opinion L.A. Los Angeles Times. (n.d.). Opinion L.A. From the top: Q&A with LAPD Chief-designate Charlie Beck [UPDATED] Los Angeles Times. Retrieved November 8, 2009, from http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/2009/11/spooner-gay-gay-rights-gay-marriage-same-sex-marriage-maine-question-1.html

In this article, the author describes a coming future vote in Maine about whether same-sex marriage is legal or not. It is a claim of policy which appeals to logo. He quotas a couple of sentences from a citizen named Spoor, who supports the of same-sex marriage. The author holds the same opinion, he thinks that everybody should have the same right. As far as I am concerned, I think this same-sex marriage policy should be approved. Everyone is equal from the very beginning of life, everybody has the equal right to choose his or her own sponse, whethwe same sex or different sex.

I read Helen's and Raena's journals.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah kind of complicated !!
    Personally I think they have the right to decide to live together. But it is sort of not adequate to call it marriage where in this relation none of Marriage terms is carried:
    Having children // Relationship between male and female.

    They may legalize it but not under Marriage Institution !!

    ReplyDelete