

"My sister, where are you? I miss you, please be quick drive me home." That is a dream I have dreamed many times. That is because my favorite doggy Diandian was lost the same time last year. I really wish my dream would come true. If the dogs can talk, I will first buy cell phones for Diandian and my other two dogs, or they cannot get lost anymore.
I think if animals could talk, it must be more convenient for me to find my lost friend. I love doggies very much, I see them as my best friends and little sisters. Unfortunately, Diandian was lost when she played in the garden. I looked for her for a long time but there was no sign. I cried and cried, but nothing happened. If doggies can talk, it will make me convenient to find her. She can respond to my call and tell me where she is.
If they can talk, it will make us easy to communicate with them. I think I have the responsibility to take good care of them, but I only do this in my own way. I don't know whether they feel well or not, whether the clothes they wear are too thick or thin, whether they like the meals I cooked for them…… In addition, there are many people who kills animals for money. I cannot image the life like that. If the animals can talk, they can communicate with butchers, perhaps the consequence may be different. Hence, if they can talk and communicate with our human beings, the life of them may be better.
If they can talk, I will first ask them some questions about their life: What is your favorite food? Do you like the food I cooked or bought for you? Which kind of clothes do you like best? And do you like the house I furnished for you? These are only the most simple questions, but I think they are quite important because they relate to their day-to-day life. After that, I maybe ask a few questions about emotion and other aspects. Consequently, there are so many questions I want to ask, because they are the best friends of mine and I want to communicate more with them.
I always miss my favorite doggy, Diandian, although she got lost for a year. I often dream she can talk and tell me where she is. We human beings cannot talk many many years ago, but now we can. So maybe that is only a dream today, but I believe it can come true someday in the future.
I think if animals could talk, it must be more convenient for me to find my lost friend. I love doggies very much, I see them as my best friends and little sisters. Unfortunately, Diandian was lost when she played in the garden. I looked for her for a long time but there was no sign. I cried and cried, but nothing happened. If doggies can talk, it will make me convenient to find her. She can respond to my call and tell me where she is.
If they can talk, it will make us easy to communicate with them. I think I have the responsibility to take good care of them, but I only do this in my own way. I don't know whether they feel well or not, whether the clothes they wear are too thick or thin, whether they like the meals I cooked for them…… In addition, there are many people who kills animals for money. I cannot image the life like that. If the animals can talk, they can communicate with butchers, perhaps the consequence may be different. Hence, if they can talk and communicate with our human beings, the life of them may be better.
If they can talk, I will first ask them some questions about their life: What is your favorite food? Do you like the food I cooked or bought for you? Which kind of clothes do you like best? And do you like the house I furnished for you? These are only the most simple questions, but I think they are quite important because they relate to their day-to-day life. After that, I maybe ask a few questions about emotion and other aspects. Consequently, there are so many questions I want to ask, because they are the best friends of mine and I want to communicate more with them.
I always miss my favorite doggy, Diandian, although she got lost for a year. I often dream she can talk and tell me where she is. We human beings cannot talk many many years ago, but now we can. So maybe that is only a dream today, but I believe it can come true someday in the future.
I have read Helen's and Dennis's journals.

Do you know what, I also lost my doggie when I was a child. And I cried for one week...
ReplyDeleteyour dog is so cute. I like ur doggy pics.
ReplyDelete