Although the research paper is a little bit difficult for us to do, it is absolutely beneficial to us. We searched a lot in Wikipedia in the class. Because my topic is about the differences and similarities about wedding customs between China and America, I typed "wedding" into Wikipedia, and got a lot of information, such as Chinese usually sell their daughters, but Americans don't, and Americans always hold their wedding ceremonies in a wedding chapel.
Because I just got married three months ago, I know a little about Chinese wedding. I also learned some from Internet and TV about American wedding. For instance, we both have an engaging ceremony and both wear wedding dress. But there are also some differences, for example, in China, we usually wear our traditional dress in the wedding ceremony, but in America, they just wear wedding dress and suits. However, what I have learned is so limited that I want to study more.
To be honest, wedding is a kind of science, it is worth to be studied. It is so wide that I cannot study all parts of it, so I just want to learn more about the wedding custom, such as the license, the process of the wedding ceremony and some other parts. I think they are quite interesting.
Maybe the research is not so easy, but I am looking forward to that experience. I am sure I will learn a lot from it and get ready for my university study!
I have read Leah's and Ann's journals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment